Complaint Review: Paint Zoom

• Reported By: Tos — Miami Florida United States of America
Paint Zoom

Paint Zoom They took the money from my Discover card twice. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Your Paint Zoom Charges

When I first order the item. I called them 4 days late, because they took the wrong amount of money off my card. So I was told that I would get a credit to my account. So when I looked today 7/29/11, they took additional money out my account. I call the 1800# and guess what the phone lines are not working until next week at 10am. I called my Discover they told me it's nothing they can do about it until 15 after transaction has been made. I will never order anything else off line. That was my first time ordering something. They are a rip-off. Then I have a chat with the rep online I tell her what the problem is, she tell me I need to verify this with their customer service team. And then she cut the conversation short and say Thank you for visiting us today. It has been pleasure assistiong you. She didnt assist me with nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2011 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paint-Zoom/internet/Paint-Zoom-They-took-the-money-from-my-Discover-card-twice-Internet-758099. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paint Zoom

Your Paint Zoom Charges

AUTHOR: Mary - (United States of America)

Hi Tos,

I work for the Paint Zoom company. I am sorry that you could not get through to customer service. Our systems were down for a massive upgrade.

I am sorry that you have now been charged twice for an order. Please email me directly at marya@paintzoom.com so I can locate your order and see what is going on.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mary