- Report: #931987
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Paint Zoom
Paint ZoomP.O. Box 9159 Internet United States of America
Paint Zoom This company scammed me out of 130 bucks defaulty equipment not willing to replace Internet, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- I purchased the paint zoom off of the tv. I am very very displeased with this product. During the first use the hose broke off and also the gasket. I called paint zoom and received a run around. I asked to speak to a supervisor and they said they were off for the day. After numerous transfers I spoke to a agent that could barely speak english.
After speaking about the problem they said they would expedite the hose and gasket and I would get in 2 - 4 weeks. That was unacceptable as I was in the middle of doing a deck. I then called in the 2 weeks and they said that the order was not even placed yet. I told them I needed that equipment that was defaulty immediately, not happy the replacement order was not
even placed. 2 weeks later I received the deafulty replacement and lo and behold after 20 minutes of use the hose again busted off. I have been calling them for 2 days with no prevail they keep telling me their system are down. Can someone please help me? This is definitely a scam and they just walked off with my money and a product that is defaulty.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2012 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paint-Zoom/internet/Paint-Zoom-This-company-scammed-me-out-of-130-bucks-defaulty-equipment-not-willing-to-rep-931987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.