Complaint Review: PajamaGram

• Updated: Thu, February 23, 2012

• Reported By: RachelAnonymous — Richmond Virginia United States of America
PajamaGram

PajamaGram Nice gift? TERRIBLE customer service!! Internet

Earlier today I was pleasantly surprised to receive a living social gift through PajamaGrams. I had emergency surgery Wed morning and was cheered up to see the gift notice in my email box from my in-laws. I was so excited I tried to redeem the gift from my hospital bed during breakfast this morning only to find the code wouldn't work on the website. I just called customer service to place my order and was given a very cold reception from the representative. She had no empathy when I mentioned being in the hospital and was short and rude when taking my credit card info for the shipping and additional cost over the $50.00 cert amount. I was so put off by her rudeness.

I asked if the $10.99 5-day shipping fee could be waived for the inconvenience and she said "no you're already getting a discount!" I told her this was a gift and asked to speak to a supervisor. I spoke with Ruth the supervisor on shift and she echoed the response. Living Social is a way to extend your brand to a wider audience. I have never thought of ordering through the service prior to receiving this gift. To be honest, after the terrible customer service I've received I do not plan on doing business with this company again and will certainly share my experience with my friends. It looks like the living social deal may ruin PajamaGrams business if you don't get your customer service issues solved. I'm sure the word will spread quickly in the On-line social network world we live in, Disappointed,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PajamaGram/internet/PajamaGram-Nice-gift-TERRIBLE-customer-service-Internet-843743. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PajamaGram