Complaint Review: Paladin Auto Service

• Updated: Wed, December 26, 2012

• Reported By: Joe — Holiday Florida United States of America
Paladin Auto Service
6129Siesta Lane Port Richey, Florida United States of America

Paladin Auto Service They Did Over $500.00 Of Work That Did Not Needed To Be Done... Port Richey, Florida

They diagnosed the repair a compresser and dryer. Made appoinment and they took three days of no comunication back to me what was going on. I went and picked it up unanounced. They did work on it that I refused to pay. Talking to her was useless. I had to call 911 before she agreed to give me my old parts. I only got 2 parts back. When I tried to show her it was'nt fixed she shut it off and told me I had to pay. She charged me way over the estimate but I again told her I would call 911 and she took the original Quote. I took it to Joes garage in holiday. It took him one minute to diagnose it as an evaporator. She Lies, She does"nt replace parts as charged,(Resistor,Oriface valve).How does the State Let her stay In Bussiness?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paladin-Auto-Service/Port-Richey-Florida-34668/Paladin-Auto-Service-They-Did-Over-50000-Of-Work-That-Did-Not-Needed-To-Be-Done-Port-987124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paladin Auto Service