Complaint Review: Paladin Auto service

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — new port richey Florida
Paladin Auto service
Siesta lane new port richey new port richey, Florida USA

Paladin Auto service Debby Noone and Ed Scam and ripoffs new port richey Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: great story, no merit

Paladin Auto service are the biggest ripoffs there is. They have no morals what so ever. They ripoff old people, young people and even their own family and friends. I was an employee there and Debby Nonne ripped me off badly. she would tell me I make $9 per hour but when it came to payday i would open the envelope and ONLY$250 was in it I was supposed to recieve around $500 I was working from 7am until 8pm thats 13 hours a day. She even ripped me off really bad when x-mas came there was only $120 in the envelope. She knows that I have 4 kids to raise. During the time of me working there I had a car that needed a few things fixed well in the long run she took me car and wouldnt give it back.Not only does she rip off people with their vehicles she also takes peoples homes, properties and businesses. She agrees to buy the property, moves in and swoops her way right in to getting it for free or next to nothing (not what the original deal was). She says I know the law for I am a paralegal. when you show people a diploma you tend to believe what it says. I dont understand how someone so evil can operate a business.KARMA will get her.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Paladin-Auto-service/new-port-richey-Florida/Paladin-Auto-service-Debby-Noone-and-Ed-Scam-and-ripoffs-new-port-richey-Florida-1088767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Paladin Auto service

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

great story, no merit

AUTHOR: Debra - ()

TO BEGIN WITH. THIS IS NOT ANYONE WHO HAS WORKED FOR ME. AND MY PROPERTYS, I CAN PROVE I PAY CASH FOR.

I KNOW OF NO ONE THAT WOULD EVER FIT THIS CATAGORY. BUT, I DO BELIEVE I KNOW WHO WROTE THIS BOGUS REPORT AS THEY WERE TRYING TO SELL ME A PROPERTY THAT WAS LEFT TO THEM WHEN THERE FATHER PASSED, I OPTED OUT WHEN WE FOUND (WITH THE HELP OF 3 SEPERATE COMPANIES) THAT THE PROPERTY IS UNSTABLE. I AM NOT PURCHASING A PROPERTY THAT HAD NO INSURANCE ON IT AND HAS TO HAVE EXTENSIVE REPAIR ACCORDING TO ALL 3 COMPANYS TO STABILIZE. THE TIMELY MANNER, I JUST LEFT THE PROPERTY OCT 1ST....WHAT A COINCIDENCE.THIS IS THE SAME PEOPLE THAT THE SISTER ASKED ME TO GIVE HER 25,000 MORE WITHOUT HER BROTHERS KNOWLEDGE......I HAVE IT ON VIDEO. ALSO I BOUGHT A HOME FROM THEM AND PAID $45.000 CASH.

THEN FOUND OUT SHE NEVER DISCLOSED THAT IT WAS A SINKHOLE PROPERTY......REALLY NOW. I WILL ASSURE YOU THAT YOU ARE THE SCAMS, YOUR COMPUTER URLS WILL PROVE WHO YOU ARE AND YOU WILL DEFINETELY  STAND FOR THE SLANDER AND DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED. AND  I ASSURE YOU THAT WHAT YOU SAID WILL NOW COME BACK ON YOU. I WONDERED WHY YOU ALL LIVE IN MOON LAKE AND ARE ALWAYS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH PEOPLE.....NOW I KNOW. AND I GAVE YOU EXTRA MONEY DAWN WHEN YOU NEEDED IT......YOU SHOULD BE A BETTER ROLE MODEL FOR THE CHILD YOU PAID THE LADY IN JAIL FOR. ARE YOU A FIT MOTHER THOUGH.....HMMMMMM. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SEW AND SO YOU WILL PROBABLY WILL ALWAYS BE THE PEOPLE YOU ARE. SAD.