Complaint Review: Palasides

• Updated: Mon, January 21, 2013

• Reported By: Regina M — Athens Georgia United States of America
Palasides
UNKNOWN Nationwide United States of America

Palasides ASTA They told me that there is NO LIMTATIONS on outstanding debts from the date of last activity unnown, Nationwide

I first called Drive Financial Services regarding this debt. They were very nice & polite on the phone. They gave me tghe dat of last activity 12/2005. They ageed that this account is over 7 years old. They removed the tradeline from their data base. They then told me that this acct was sold to a 3rd party debt collection agency. So, They gave me the phone number to call & ask them to have this removed from my credit report. Well, when I called the man that answered talked over me & was very RUDE & UNPROFESSIONAL. He told me it does not matter. There is NO such thing as a stautue of limitations & he can call me for the rest of my life to collect this debt. I told him that I was going to report them to the FTC (Federal Trade Commission). The FTC governs over debt collection agencies. YES, they the debt agency can be sued for one lying to me & threathening me. 2)They also violated the FDPCA (Fair Debt Collection Practice Act). The more complaints that the FTC recieve. They will do an investgation & they wil be sued & will have to pay back all the money they took from you. So, that is what I am going to do later today. They do not know that they are dealing with an x-debt collector that followed by the rules. I never therathened or lied to anyone to get them to pay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2013 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palasides/nationwide/Palasides-ASTA-They-told-me-that-there-is-NO-LIMTATIONS-on-outstanding-debts-from-the-date-1000702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palasides