Complaint Review: Palermo Apartment

• Updated: Mon, February 04, 2013

• Reported By: Bayardo — Las Vegas Nevada USA
Palermo Apartment
5870 W Harmon Ave Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Palermo Apartment I was linlving at Palermo Apartment from January2012 to January 2th 2013. After I see my first statement I realized that it was the wrong place to rent because I signed contract for $760.00, a month Las Vegas, Nevada

I lived at Palermo Apartment 5870 W Harmon Ave #116 Las Vegas Nv89103 for one year starting on January 2th 2012 until January 2th 2013. My contract was supposed to be $760.00 a month.
Starting with my first month I became unhappy that the Managenment charge $806.00. I went to the office to complaint and the answer from the Elizabeth Estrada and Jamie Cornejo both Manager was allways the same: I wasn't here at time of the signing". Since I was bound by my contract I stayed and on Nov 20 2012 I sent the letter of moving out.
To my surprise they want to charge for eveything and I pay them first $101.00 but later about 6.00 pm Jamie Cornejo called me demanding more money or treating with more money if I don't come to the office to pay more.
They charge for Carpet Cleaning fees that I pay when I move in also they get an estimated of the charges by faking the paperwork and hiring diferent people to do the cleaning. I talked to one of those guys they have their equipment on White Astro Van or similar and speak spanish. One of them told me that they cleaned carpet for $48.00 for two bedrooms. Elizabeth Estrada the Manager charge me total of $287.00 in two separate checks. It is a shame that we do not have office in Las Vegas where to file file this report and is the reason why those Managers charge as they wish or give bad credit information of the Consumer to the credit bureau. Why in first place the credit bureau take that information without making an investigation first?
I went to several office here in Las Vegas and it seem that no one have Juridisdiction on those Apartment complex; therefore they do as they please.
I am very upset that they plucking me of my hard earned money, that they took big avantage of me treating me with paying more rent if I don't come up with more and more money. They want me to rebuilt they entaire decaying unit and pay more and more.
On top of me or the second floor more than 6 people are cramped in 2 bedroom units and the noise under is very big all the time. Only with that inconvinience they need to pay me to live there.
Also they have very old carpet that at the times of the move they whant new one on the back of the tenant.
Please Apartment Manager refraing from taking avantage of honest tenant like me I pay my rent on time. If you go churche every Sunday Morning don't forget to tell your priest what you are doing, do not behave like Fariaseus that in the morning go to the temple to hit their chest very hard and in the afternoom taking avantage of the people. Be honest is the only way in America.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2013 07:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palermo-Apartment/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Palermo-Apartment-I-was-linlving-at-Palermo-Apartment-from-January2012-to-January-2th-201-1008863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palermo Apartment