Complaint Review: Palisade Collections

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: OneMADCouple!!!! — Buffalo New York United States of America
Palisade Collections
spring creek drive grand prairie, Texas United States of America

Palisade Collections THREATS THEY WERE GONNA KILL ME, BEAT MY FIANCEE, REPO MY CAR THATS BEEN PAID IN FULL!!! THIS GUY NEEDS TO BE CAUGHT! WHERE IS THE JUSTICE? grand prairie, Texas

*Consumer Suggestion: Joe Swanson is the wheelchair guy on Family Guy

*Consumer Comment: Dear Mrs. M.

*Consumer Suggestion: Btw Tag...

*Consumer Comment: Please file a police report and update us

*Consumer Comment: Me too!

*Consumer Comment: Great - you know where he is

*Author of original report: Thanks of the support

*Consumer Comment: This Company Sucks

*Consumer Comment: Seth and/or John need to be careful

*Consumer Comment: Follow VoiceofReason's advice

*Consumer Comment: Contact the authorities

*Author of original report: John Swanson (Operating as Palisade Collections) needs to STOP the BS!!

*Author of original report: SEE?? If this degenerate was ligit, would this have been said?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Everything I said is true

*Consumer Comment: Next time just hang up the phone.

*Consumer Comment: Good for you!

I received a bunch of phone called this morning, I was in the shower so my fiance answered. The man on the phone "Seth" only said the following. That he was by my house, he described my house in detail (I am guessing he used google earth) that he had a club. That my fiance better come outside if he wanted to know who he was talking too. Then "Seth" called me and told me if I step out my front door he WILL KILL ME!!!
So my fiance called the cops, the cops looked around, Seth called back and I told him cops were at my house. He said he would come to my house late at night!!!
I called my sister, she called him (he didnt block his number) and he yelled at her and said he was collecting a "debt" on my car. So I called Seth back and they said I had to pay them $350 or my car would be gone or trashed. They said to go to Walgreens and get a card to pay them and sent them the card number and pin number.....to an email or call their "secertary". If not my car would be repo'd!!!! I have the LEIN RELEASE in my car. I paid it in full!!!! It is all BULLSH*T!

They had a local number call us, a tow company (which i am sure they used a computer program to change the number) , and they said they were going to get my car tonight. Well, being the wiser, we called the tow number back and the it WAS a real company. They somehow made the number appear to be a real towing company. The guy said he had no clue what we were talking about, and we told him to be careful of any faxes or false documents, that my car is paid in full.
My fiance and this "JOHN SWANSON" went back and forth and he said aweful things about me, horrible, untrue, horrible things.
HE CLAIMED THIS- I have no website, I have no address, I can only take western union or these cards with the numbers and pins......TOTAL SCAM.

THIS GUY KNOWS ALL MY INFO!!! ss#, money i got from a lawsuit, dob, my fiance, all his info, my parents info. THIS IS SCARY AND THIS IS NOT A JOKE. These idiots try to pretty much scare us into giving them money, IT IS ALL A SCAM!!! My fiance is very smart, and knows more than this idiot, so everyone, BEWARE of this so called Palaside Collections. I reverse look up the number, and its a landline and shows me a small area of where this guy could live. Grand Prairie TX (Spring creek drive and deep branch circle). So let the games begin, this guy is going down!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2012 05:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisade-Collections/grand-prairie-Texas-/Palisade-Collections-THREATS-THEY-WERE-GONNA-KILL-ME-BEAT-MY-FIANCEE-REPO-MY-CAR-THATS-828011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisade Collections

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Joe Swanson is the wheelchair guy on Family Guy

AUTHOR: Ravenslvr - (U.S.A.)

This guy just bought your information on the internet, easy thing to do, and is using nothing but scare tactics. Ignore him. He's a boring little drudge that whacks ti in his moms sewing room bc no one wants some pockmarked chronic masturbator serving their food at mcdonalds

Dear Mrs. M.

Hi Mrs. M.

I'm not sure from your reply if you and the original poster on this report are one and the same.  If so, the FTC while one step is not the most important.  If you are the original poster you must file a police report in order to obtain the information on who owns the phone # and to take any real action to stop this person.  The accusations on the original post are very serious and need to be followed up on.

Thanks!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Btw Tag...

AUTHOR: Mrs. M - (USA)

I have reported this company to the FTC along with the other wonderful company Triad. I hope they get fined/shut down ect.

And Tag..I took your advice about copy/paste. I didn't realize how horrible it was to try to read what I was stating and the "other" person had wrote. Next time I will pay attention!!! :)

Please file a police report and update us

AUTHOR: Tagurit - (USA)

To the original poster - please follow through and file a police report.  This person threatened physical violence and what they are doing is illegal.  The phone # is still valid and goes to a John Swanson.    The # is provided by Cellco via Verizon.  I haven't been able to locate an exact address yet but will post back if I do - closest I've found is Deep Branch Circle or Spring Creek in the Grand Prarie area.
In any event, the police can obtain the information on his phone # to follow through with the complaint.
I doubt this guy actually works for any collection agency as he apparently says he works for more than one.  Likely he is just a scammer.  His phone # is also on an older Craigslist ad for a student apartment in Buffalo NY.
Please please file the police report and then post back here and let us know what happened - this will help keep this nutjob from doing this to someone else (so far there are two other reports on this site  857302 and 851182.  There are likley more but hard to find as posters are likely posting under the collection company name instead of John Swanson. I will also post with any additional information I find out.

Me too!

AUTHOR: nursebettyboop - (USA)

Me and my family are currently being harrassed by this person, as well.  Very threatening and tries very hard to intimidate.  His whole approach and objective is to bring out the fear in people in gaining updated information to enforce his scam.  He was told to go F#@! himself by one of my family members.  Notice how I documented "one of my family members?"  Yup, more than one!  He will soon meet his maker! I can not get over how he put out your full name, information, including disgusting degrading lies.....there has to be AND WILL BE justice! Not everyone can be messed with.  If anything unlawfully happens to me or my family, we have his information tracked.  This site is permanent and useful in legal matters. Thank you and good luck....I wish you a positive outcome.

Great - you know where he is

AUTHOR: Tagurit - (USA)

Just an FYI - if that is his real email he can be physically located and more importantly served papers.  He has clearly violated the FDCRA.   Good luck and keep us updated on your progress.

Thanks of the support

AUTHOR: pissedoffpeople - (USA)

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I appreciate all of it. Thing is, I never even got a letter in the mail. Just a phone call. And about a hundred more after that. As of now, the bs has subsided, but this low life can start back up. I just don't answer the phone anymore. And military guy from Plano, TX- his correct address is the one attached to his "reply" aND WE KNOW THAT IS HIS REAL EMAIL.  He gave us some bogus one at first. Do not know why people can't find better things to do. Taking all of your advice, thanks again. He is a piece of work, a low life, bottom feeder, and everything he has stated in untrue. The stupid report he made back, The fast I owe money on my car (I paid it off long ago). Guys just a retard. Thanks for the support!!!

This Company Sucks

AUTHOR: EnoughJerks - (USA)

I feel bad for your experience for I have had my own experiences with this wonderful company. They send letters all the time for an invalid debt that supposedly is from 12 years ago. I finally got tired of the letters and called them. I had a wonderful time talking to this scumbag. He is a nasty person. I had my laptop and was reading him FDCPA. I also read him all the nasty feedback on all the horrible acts this company has been accused of. He got really angry it was fun to say the least. This man is a real piece of pooh. I can't believe that these bottom feeders haven't been stopped yet.  They will not send you any information that you ask for to validate the debt either . They also ignore the part where you state validate the debt or cease communication. As I stated this company is the bottom feeders of collection agencies.

As seeing how "John" responded to the OP I can see not much has changed. Don't let this scum bother you. I would not give him any more information about what you do, look like or anything else. "John " sounds unbalanced.

Good luck to you!!!!

Seth and/or John need to be careful

AUTHOR: Tagurit - (USA)

BTW- Seth or John or whatever your name is.  Wanna come by and try the same crap with me.  Police of the government variety are family members and I know exactly how to deal with people like you.

To the original poster - you can send a confidential email to a one time account I've set up at marinedude2011 at hotmail.com - can help you with ideas on security if this is a concern for you.

Attn:   Seth and/or John or whatever your name is, be aware I can trace back email IP addresses with tools not available to the general publci so don't try to spoof yourself into my confidence because I will find you.

Follow VoiceofReason's advice

AUTHOR: Tagurit - (USA)

VoiceofReason is absolutely correct.  BTW - the phone # you have posted that they called you from goes to a residential area within Grand Prairie.  This make me think this person is not actually from the collections company which BTW has a TON of complaints regarding violations of the FDCRA.

Police are your best bet.  Make sure you have a police report filed.  Buy a microphone if you don't already have one.  Record the calls.   Texas is NOT a dual consent state so you are under no obligation to inform them you are recording the call.

If there is in fact a debt, they are required by law to validate that debt.  Who is the original creditor, original amount, any added amounts/interest, proof they are licensed to collect in your state, and that the statute of limitations has not expired for that debt.   Companies like Palasides buy old debt for pennies on the dollar a large % of which is past the statute of limitations in hopes they can collect on the debt.

If they have called and made the threats you claim they have violated the FDCRA in so many ways it's not even funny and you should sue the snot out of them.

Contact the authorities

AUTHOR: voiceofreason - (United States of America)

The OP needs to stop fighting this issue on this site and contact the authorities immediately, assuming she truly owes nothing to this "collection agency", because if so, she's being criminally harassed, scammed and possibly slandered. Insist that your local DA go after the poster who claims to be this John Swanson. If they care to do so, they can subpoena the IP from this site for whatever user posted as him and probably identify that user.

If you have that lien release that ought to be all you need to get this going.

John Swanson (Operating as Palisade Collections) needs to STOP the BS!!

AUTHOR: pissedoffpeople - (USA)

I am not sure if my previous comment was posted, but I have to say a few things. John, you have NOTHING to back up your allegations. Your "business" doesn't exist in Texas, my boyfriend and I did our homework! Everything I posted in my original report were the facts. All you can do is come up with lies and make untrue, childish comments about me. Drinking? Really? I am fat? Really? The things you make up are pretty lame if you ask me. If I was fat, how can my boyfriend and I compete in rock climbing competitions? I am DONE with you, your phone calls, your childish demeanor, your lies, all of it. You are obviously a loser who bullies people for money. Go get a real job. And why do you keep talking about the Pancake House? I worked there and I QUIT! So really, everything you say is just nonsense babbling. You have the need to bash people, act like a bully, and harass people who are just living their lives. YOU PAID for everything you know, there are a million websites you can go on and pay for someone's specifics. Yep, even the lawsuits they win after getting in a car accident. If the harassment keeps up, I am fully prepared (along with my attorney) to move forward, pursuing charges against you. We have requested information about this so called debt, in the form of an invoice, letter in the mail, etc and you have denied all requests to render any proof of this debt that you are trying to so-called collect. This being said, why would we send you (or anyone else for that matter), monies in the form of an untraceable (greendot moneypack, preloaded credit cards, western union, etc) That would make us foolish.

There is no "debt". You are accusing me of owing $350 on my car that is PAID IN FULL, the lein release is in  my possession. You are not a debt collector. Keep scamming people, and some day it is going to be the wrong person! Since you know all my info, then why can't you send me a letter or an email?? Why don't you have a website, an 800 number, and everything else a real debt collection agency has? Next time you get a minute read THE FDCPA of which you violated many times.....

www.creditlaw.com/end-palisades-harrassment.htm

SEE?? If this degenerate was ligit, would this have been said?

AUTHOR: pissedoffpeople - (United States of America)

Obviously John Swanson, is a man who either worked for a collection company and stole their skip tracing programs, or pays to get people's info. ANYONE can PAY to get the information you think you know idiot. Why do you feel the need to google your own phone number? Listen to the the things you have said, it is seriously ridiculous. I can sit here and say your some transvestite who sucks d**k for crack, anyone can make up lies John. (Which I am sure that's not even your name) You are a complete fool, and you have nothing better to do than harass people. GET A LIFE! I am super fat? OK JOHN- you are in texas and are basing all this around maybe an old drivers license picture?  That's why I am a rock climber and compete in competitions with my boyfriend. What do you do? Sit in your basement annoying people. Thing is, we are just a little smarter here. Find someone else to scam because we are done listening to you. Or google your number some more and see all the nasty things people say about YOU! I am done with this!!

#14 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Everything I said is true

AUTHOR: JSWANSON330667 - (United States of America)

Well, the girl who wrote this is sarah page.  She is a real trashbag who received 30k in a settlement and spent it all on bs and booze.  She starts drinking often at 3 in the afternoon, im guessing she was drunk when she wrote this and can't even hold a job at the pancake house.  I did speak with a man named Nick, who was very polite and agreed that SP has a bad drug problem. She is starting to get fat from all her drinking ( and promiscuity).  Her boyfirend Seemed like a nice guy, it's too bad he has to live with someone like this.  The debt is valid, owed and it will be collected on.  This is The defenition of white trash. Her parents live in a Dump of a town called lakeview. I feel bad for these people.

Next time just hang up the phone.

AUTHOR: Inspector - (USA)

Why do you listen to these calls?  Block the number or when they call just hang up, or better yet get one of those air horns and blow it into the phone and then hang up.

Good for you!

AUTHOR: TNCSMOM - (United States of America)

I wish you all the luck getting these degenerates. Be careful and stay safe. Make sure your family protects themselves. When these idiots are caught please update your post and again, good luck.