Complaint Review: Palisades Collection Agency And ATT Co.

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2008

• Reported By:new york New York
Palisades Collection Agency And ATT Co.
200 South Executive Drive 3rd Floor Brookfield, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Palisades Collection Agency And ATT Co. I Will Never Buy Anything From ATT Again Credit report nightmare Brookfield Wisconsin

I had pulled my credit report to find that i have a judgement against me from RSA for 1300 dollars? I could not figure it out until I looked up RSA and remembered it was from a bill that I had setteled with ATT like 8 years ago. I remember because it was a nightmare!
I call there number and a recording from and women in an Indian voice says call ATT

What do I do?
How do I get this judgement off my credit?

Matthew crehan
new york, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-Agency-And-ATT-Co/Brookfield-Wisconsin-53005/Palisades-Collection-Agency-And-ATT-Co-I-Will-Never-Buy-Anything-From-ATT-Again-Credit-re-308030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection Agency And ATT Co.