Complaint Review: Palisades Collection Agency

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2007

• Reported By:North Augusta South Carolina
Palisades Collection Agency
200 South Executive Drive - 3rd Floor Brookfield, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Palisades Collection Agency Palisades collection NOT an approved collection agency from ATT Brookfield Wisconsin

I was contacted by Palisades Collection agency today, 12/28/07, in regards to a past due bill from 2003 from ATT wireless. After the person screamed at me and I hung up, I called ATT. They checked their list of approved collection agencies and Palisades is NOT one of their approved agencies. They checked my social security number and I do NOT have any outstanding bills with them. I was pretty certain of this anyway since I had Sprint wireless at the time they were saying I had service with ATT.

I suggest anyone that gets a call from these people that they call ATT and not only report them but have ATT check your social to prove their claim is unwarranted.

I would like to get a class action suit against these people. Anyone interested?

This now makes me want to contact all the companies I have received collection notices for and confirm the debts. Probably not a bad idea for us all. Since our credit reports can be obtained fairly easily, maybe this is the only way we can get rid of these scammers!

North Augusta, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2007 12:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-Agency/Brookfield-Wisconsin-53005/Palisades-Collection-Agency-Palisades-collection-NOT-an-approved-collection-agency-from-AT-295200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection Agency