stick

• Submitted: Wed, September 20, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, September 20, 2006

• Reported By:San Juan Other
Palisades Collection Agency
P.O. Box 1244 Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey U.S.A.

Palisades Collection Agency fraudulent billing for an AT&T and Wells Fargo account ripoff Englewood Cliffs New Jersey

I am presently trying to purchase a new property and to my surprise two "hits" done by Palisades Collections Agency were done in my Experian and Transunion report for an At&T account of $1440 dollars and as well for a Wells Fargo account for over $2500 dollars.

I currently work for a technology company located at San Juan, Puerto Rico as their C.O.O. & HR Director and because of my position having a company cellphone are one of my perks.

So due to the fact that a cellphone is assigned to me(and fully paid by the company)their really is no necesity to bring upon myself extra expenses.

On September 12 of 2006 I decided to send a fax to Palisades in regards to this account for validation. It has been over a week and no one from their "office" has bothered to return a response.

As to the Wells Fargo account goes, I have no idea where this came from as it suddenly appeared yesterday Sept 19th of 2006. For the purchase of my new property, I decided to use www.ripoffreport.com as supporting evidence for my possible loan approval.

Robert
San Juan
Puerto Rico

Click here to read other Rip Off Reports on Palisade Collections

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2006 07:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-Agency/Englewood-Cliffs-New-Jersey-07632-0244/Palisades-Collection-Agency-fraudulent-billing-for-an-ATT-and-Wells-Fargo-account-ripoff-211925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection Agency