Complaint Review: Palisades Collection Agency

• Submitted: Wed, January 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2008

• Reported By:Lancaster California
Palisades Collection Agency
210 Sylvan Avenue Englewood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Palisades Collection Agency Collections for AT&T Wireless Co.-I have never purchased a phone plan from them. Englewood New Jersey

I printed out a credit report on myself and it states that I have an unpaid balance with AT&T Wireless which they sent to a collection agency by the name of Palisades Collection LLC in New Jersey.

I have never bought a phone plan through AT&T Wireless, the only kind of cell phone that I can afford is a prepaid phone.

I have gone online looking for this collection agency to get a phone number for them, instead I am finding out that this company is a fraud and that they have been doing this to several other people. I would like this taken off my credit report because I have no ideal where this account came from and plus I have never received any kind of notice stating that I owe AT&T Wireless, which I do not owe them anything.

Kathryn
Lancaster, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2008 05:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-Agency/Englewood-New-Jersey-07632/Palisades-Collection-Agency-Collections-for-ATT-Wireless-Co-I-have-never-purchased-a-pho-302778. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection Agency