Complaint Review: Palisades Collection - First National Collection Bureau, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, July 08, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, July 08, 2010

• Reported By: Cheryl — FPO, AA Florida U.S.A.
Palisades Collection - First National Collection Bureau, Inc.
610 Waltham Way Sparks, Nevada United States of America

Palisades Collection - First National Collection Bureau, Inc. AT&T Sparks, Nevada

I recieved a letter in the mail stating that I owe $331.63 for an outstanding collection from the creditor: Palisades Collection, LLC., (AT&T).   I have not had an account with AT&T for over 3 years.  The account was paid in full, never did go into collections.  I tried to call the 1-800-824-6191 phone number which was listed on the bill, and when the call transferred, it disconnected automatically.  I am sending this company a letter today telling them to refrain from sending me bogus bills.  I would like to add that I pulled my credit report from all 3 major credit agencies, and there is NOT anything at all listed for AT&T.  I am wondering if someone has stolen my old AT&T personal information is out there, somewhere using my info for a cell phone.  Any advice would be appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2010 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-First-National-Collection-Bureau-Inc/Sparks-Nevada-89434/Palisades-Collection-First-National-Collection-Bureau-Inc-ATT-Sparks-Nevada-621386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection - First National Collection Bureau, Inc.