Complaint Review: Palisades Collection, LLC

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, October 05, 2007

• Reported By:Van Nuys California
Palisades Collection, LLC
87 S. Commerce Way Suite 700 Bethlehem, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Palisades Collection, LLC 2nd Time with An AT&T Wireless Account Bethlehem Pennsylvania

This is now the second time that this company has come after me for the same thing. This time, They sent me a letter with a bill saying that I requested validation of this debt. Which I never did. However, that being said, I looked at the paperwork they are saying I owe them $519.14 for the debt, yet the bill that they sent to me shows that AT&T owes me $3.94. Not to mention the statute of Limitations ran out 5 years ago on this. I plan on fileing a small claim suit against them in court for fraud and deceptive collection practices here in Los Angeles. I am going to contact my attorney regarding a Class Action to see if it is feasable. This company needs to be investigated for Mail Fraud and shut down.

Van Nuys, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2007 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-LLC/Bethlehem-Pennsylvania-18017/Palisades-Collection-LLC-2nd-Time-with-An-ATT-Wireless-Account-Bethlehem-Pennsylvania-277352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection, LLC