Complaint Review: Palisades Collection, L.L.C

• Submitted: Fri, May 30, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, May 30, 2008

• Reported By:Dallas City Illinois
Palisades Collection, L.L.C
87 S. Commerce Way Suite 700 Bethlehem, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Palisades Collection, L.L.C Automated phone calls start at 8 a.m. every morning. Never a real person. Sent DO NOT CALL LETTER. Debt is not valid Bethlehem Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: RE:

I begin every morning with an automated phone call (NEVER a real person) from Palisades Collection at 8 a.m. This wakes my kids up everyday! I have sent the do not call letter, but they keep calling!! The debt they are trying to collect is not valid. It sounds like they "bought" this from Verizon (who hasn't been our phone carrier).
We do not owe this debt!! The name they listed isn't even my married name or the correct address. This debt is suppose to be from Sept. 2001. They state that we owe Verizon Select Services, INC $119.18 from Sept. 2001. Everyone knows that if you don't pay a phone bill - You will get disconnected. My phone is on with the same number I've always had.

Palisades has come up with a "bogus" copy of a bill (that doesn't even resemble an accurate phone bill) and is insisting that I owe this and I must pay immediately. I will never pay this amount because we do not owe this. The phone calls every morning are really getting sickening. I figured the do not call letter would take care of this, but unfortunately NOT.

This debt is not mine nor is it on my credit report. I want these scabs to quit calling and waking my children up everyday. It's summer and my kids should be able to sleep in. Please help if you know what else to do!! It's very upsetting and I'm fed up!!

Dawn
Dallas City, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2008 07:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-LLC/Bethlehem-Pennsylvania-18017/Palisades-Collection-LLC-Automated-phone-calls-start-at-8-am-every-morning-Never-a-r-335697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection, L.L.C

RE:

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

Send them a certified letter with return receipt stating: Per the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act: Cease phone communications with me about this alleged debt. I am requesting validation of said alleged debt.