Complaint Review: Palisades Collection LLC

• Submitted: Sat, July 05, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, July 05, 2008

• Reported By:Waterford Michigan
Palisades Collection LLC
87 S Commerce Way Ste 700 Bethlehem, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Palisades Collection LLC Palisades is trying to bill me for a Verizon bill in Indiana - NEVER EVEN BEEN THERE! Bethlehem Pennsylvania

Palisades is trying to bill me for some Verizon phone bill from Indiana, and not only have I never even been there, the name is spelled wrong. I have never lived anywhere but Michigan, and I have never spelled my name that way. The name spelling is different from mine, and they certainly do not have my social security number, because this does not appear on my credit report. They know good and well they have the wrong person, so why do they continue to contact me? Do they think I will just pay out of fear?? How the hell can they do this?? It has been going on for years! Their bill is dated 2003.

I've had (crooked) "attorneys", as they call themselves, calling me on behalf of the collection agency. I shot them down a year ago, and now they are sending me a copy of the bill. If they did even the tiniest bit of research, they would realize that they have the wrong person. These people are idiots! I have enough to do without being bothered by this crap. Who the **** are these people anyway?? Ridiculous!!

If there is a class-action lawsuit, I would definitely jump on that bandwagon. I see in other comments that this is a typical thing they do, especially with phone bills. Morons! They should be shut down! I'm sure they just send these out to anyone with a similar name to the one on the bill in hopes that some dummy will just pay it. Unbelievable!!

D watts
Waterford, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2008 10:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-LLC/Bethlehem-Pennsylvania-18017/Palisades-Collection-LLC-Palisades-is-trying-to-bill-me-for-a-Verizon-bill-in-Indiana-NE-347671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection LLC