Complaint Review: Palisades Collection, LLC

• Submitted: Sat, September 30, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, September 30, 2006

• Reported By:Indianapolis Indiana
Palisades Collection, LLC
87 S, Commerce Way, Suite 700 Bethlehem, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Palisades Collection, LLC ripoff fraudulent AT & T wireless billing since 2003 Bethlehem Pennsylvania

I received a demand for payment from Palisades for AT & T wireless this year (for 2003) that I thought had been resolved. Palisades told me that I owed the money whether I received the service or not because they had acquired the debt.

I was also told that it was not yet on the credit report. However, when I obtained a copy, it was there. I told the lady that I would not pay for something I did not have and I thought the issue was resolved. She was adamant and said I had to pay it or my credit would suffer. She was not a nice lady.

This week I received a "validation of debt" they said I requested (which I did not). This consists of copies of bills, including a bill for a "National Plan" at $29.99. I don't know what a national plan is and if it's for long distance....I don't make any because I don't know anyone.

I cannot believe that a company is so money greedy that they will harass people for $275 (that's what the credit report says) which is a cancellation fee. I believe Palisades AND AT & T are both at fault. If Palisades is fraudulent, the Pennylvania Attorney General should do something about it.

Indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2006 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-LLC/Bethlehem-Pennsylvania-18017/Palisades-Collection-LLC-ripoff-fraudulent-AT-T-wireless-billing-since-2003-Bethlehem-P-213561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection, LLC