Complaint Review: Palisades Collection LLC

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 21, 2008

• Reported By:Huntington Beach California
Palisades Collection LLC
210 Sylvan Ave. ENGLEWOOD, New Jersey U.S.A.

Palisades Collection Scam - Faulty Credit report!! ENGLEWOOD New Jersey

I just got my credit report and it shows a FALSE COLLECTION from Palisades Collection LLC for a Verizon account supposedly opened in my name in 2006.

I never opened a Verizon account! I thought it would take a long time to figure out who opened an account in my name. it only took a few minutes! I did a web search to try and get the company's phone number to contact them and I found numerous reports of this company committing fraud. I don't want to call Palisades Collection now that I know that they are they crooks.

I disputed the report with Experian, now I have to wait and see what they do about it! If anyone has any good tips for me please help me out. Thanks

Outraged
Huntington Beach, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-LLC/ENGLEWOOD-New-Jersey-07632/Palisades-Collection-Scam-Faulty-Credit-report-ENGLEWOOD-New-Jersey-393611. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection LLC