Complaint Review: Palisades Collection LLC

• Updated: Wed, July 25, 2012

• Reported By: Donna — Denver Colorado United States of America
Palisades Collection LLC
210 Sylvan Ave Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey United States of America

Palisades Collection LLC Asta Funding Collection letter "Bank One" invalid debt Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

Palisades Collection LLC sent me a collection letter saying that I owe $9588.42 for Bank One.  I have never had an account with Bank One.

They also have added an In State office in Colorado:  Colorado Manager. Inc., 80 Garden Center, Suite 3, Broomfield, CO  80020. phone # is 303-920-4763.

This is the second collection letter I have received.  However when I checked my credit report, there was not anything from Palisades on it.

If anyone could give me any ideas on what I should do, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2012 07:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-LLC/Englewood-Cliffs-New-Jersey-07632/Palisades-Collection-LLC-Asta-Funding-Collection-letter-Bank-One-invalid-debt-Englewood-917563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection LLC