Complaint Review: Palisades Collection, LLC

• Updated: Fri, March 09, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Fort Wayne Indiana United States of America
Palisades Collection, LLC
210 Sylvan Ave Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey United States of America

Palisades Collection, LLC Collection Fraud for 'Past Bill' Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

Palisades Collection sent me a Collection Bill for a 'past due' bill that they claim was sent to collections. First it was sent under my maiden name and I've been married for 5 yrs now. I know I did NOT leave unpaid bills when I left the city where this bill was claimed from.

I have never received anything about this bill until this particular notice came and I had all my mail forwarded after I moved.

This isn't the first time I've had a fraudulent Collection Agency try to get me to send them money.

I called Verizon and Frontier (who bought Verizon in this area) and verified that there was nothing under my name or my social security number in any way shape or form.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2012 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-LLC/Englewood-Cliffs-New-Jersey-07632/Palisades-Collection-LLC-Collection-Fraud-for-Past-Bill-Englewood-Cliffs-New-Jersey-851291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection, LLC