Complaint Review: Palisades Collection LLC

• Submitted: Tue, August 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:burlington Massachusetts
Palisades Collection LLC
210 Sylvan Ave Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey U.S.A.

Palisades Collection LLC Went to court to prove they had wrong guy still on my credit report Englewood Cliffs New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: Info

I was hounded for three years by Palisades Collection LLC trying to collect a debt for AT&t. I spoke with a MR Douglas several times as they called my home,my work and my cell phone. I stated numerous times that this was a case of fraud and i never had a AT&t account. He agreed and told me that this info would be put into my record and the matter was dropped. Several months passed and then the calls started again only this time from a Mr Freemen again I had to go through the same "well then prove your not the one we are looking for and then the barrage of calls to your work,home and cell will stop. Again I provided my info and again they said it would be put into my file and I should be all set. Then after several months I get a summons to appear in court I show up in court ready to finally get this thing over 3 years of harrasement submit my ss# and dl# to the court and a Mr Harris this time. Mr Harris is satisfied the court is satisfied i think great finally done.

Here it is two and a half years later and Palisades Collection LLC shows up on my credit report. They took care of the paper work at the court as a resolved matter.That basically states that this guy owed us money we chsed him for three years took him to court and he paid us what was due. I went to the court and pulled the docket info and the clerk told me that they should of closed the case out with mistaken identiy not casee was satisfied. Now I can not get ahold of anyone there.

Does anyone have an active phone number to contact these parasites?

Regular joe
burlington, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2009 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-LLC/Englewood-Cliffs-New-Jersey-07632/Palisades-Collection-LLC-Went-to-court-to-prove-they-had-wrong-guy-still-on-my-credit-repo-476417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection LLC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Phone number shows as: (516) 431-5338

I would suggest sending a copy of the court papers to the credit reporting companies. They are required to put it into your file correctly. You'l get farther with them than you will with Asta. However, if Asta refuses to correct it, you should consult an attorney because that is a "sueable" offense.

#2 Consumer Suggestion