Complaint Review: Palisades Collection LLC

• Submitted: Mon, April 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 28, 2008

• Reported By:Rancho Cucuamonga California
Palisades Collection LLC
210 Sylvan Ave. Englewood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Palisades Collection LLC Charging for an account that I did not open. FRAUD! Englewood New Jersey

Palisades Collection LLC is charging me $884.00 for an At&t wireless phone account that I never opened. I've always had Sprint for my wireless provider and can produce documentation to support my claim. I've tried contacting this collection agency, but my letters continue to go unanswered. I contacted At&t, who have no knowledge of this account.

Please investigate this claim, the partial account number is (((ROR redacted))). Thank you in advance for your help in this matter.

Nicole
Rancho Cucuamonga, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2008 08:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-LLC/Englewood-New-Jersey-07632/Palisades-Collection-LLC-Charging-for-an-account-that-I-did-not-open-FRAUD-Englewood-New-329406. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection LLC