recommendations

• Submitted: Wed, May 27, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:Evansville Indiana
Palisades Collection LLC
210 Sylvan Ave Englewood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Palisades Collection LLC They have reported on my credit report that I owe ATT wireless and I have never had an ATT wireless account. Englewood New Jersey

They have reported on my credit report that I owe ATT wireless and I have never had an ATT wireless account. There is no contact number for this place.Upon further investigation, I found this 'agency' to be fraudulent and thousands of victims like myself are filing complaints against them. This bogus 'agency' has made it impossible for me to gain credit now since this exists on my credit report "twice". Please advise as to what I do now. Thank you for your time and your website.

Brian melton
Evansville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 08:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-LLC/Englewood-New-Jersey-07632/Palisades-Collection-LLC-They-have-reported-on-my-credit-report-that-I-owe-ATT-wireless-an-455703. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection LLC