Complaint Review: Palisades Collection LLC

• Submitted: Tue, January 13, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:NASHUA New Hampshire
Palisades Collection LLC
210 Sylvan Ave. Englewood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Palisades Collection LLC We found this company on my credit report and noticed the date. During this time period, we had an account with SPRIT Wireless and therefore, didn't need an AT&T Wireless account. NEW JERSEY New Jersey

We found this company on my credit report and noticed the date. During this time period, we had an account with SPRIT Wireless and therefore, didn't need an AT&T Wireless account. We have called AT&T and they have no record of this. So, for about a year a half this company has put a negative mark on my credit.

I recently ordered my credit report and it say that the status of this account was verified and updated on October 2004. It never happened! I called the company and was put through a voice mail service. I wonder if I will ever get a call back. I will keep calling to have this removed, but until then I have a negative mark on my credit report.

Jose
NASHUA, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2009 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-LLC/Englewood-New-Jersey-07632/Palisades-Collection-LLC-We-found-this-company-on-my-credit-report-and-noticed-the-date-D-411653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection LLC