Complaint Review: Palisades Collection LLC

• Submitted: Tue, April 22, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, April 22, 2008

• Reported By:Weatherford Texas
Palisades Collection LLC
5215 North Oconnor Blvd Suite 1060 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

Palisades Collection LLC Suing for bill from 4 years ago! Irving Texas

I just got served by this company for a bill that my ex-husband ran up! I can't believe these people. I couldn't have ran this bill up as I was working in Dubois Wyoming where you couldn't even pick up a wireless signal unless you climbed up on top of the mountain and held your phone up over your head! I told them to turn off my phone and they let my husband run up the bill. I plan to fight them in court does anyone have any suggestions?

Victimat&t
Weatherford, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2008 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-LLC/Irving-Texas-75039/Palisades-Collection-LLC-Suing-for-bill-from-4-years-ago-Irving-Texas-328171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection LLC