Complaint Review: Palisades Collection, LLC

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:charlotte North Carolina
Palisades Collection, LLC
P.O. Box 1244 Nationwide U.S.A.

Palisades Collection, LLC Palisades Collection, LLC Is Going Down Englewood Cliffs New Jersey

For all of you out there who stress about financial issues including credit specifically, let me tell you my story about Palisades Collection, LLC and what I'm doing about it.

It all starts by pulling the almighty credit report, you look over it, you say "what's this?", and then you see your score. Hmm, not too good. Who's Palisades?, you wonder.

After going through my credit file I noticed this company was reporting on my credit file that I owed them $350 for a phone bill. Being concerned about having good credit I was quick to pay this company what they said I owed them. BIG MISTAKE!!! Not only has paying this company not helped my credit score but the more I've learned about credit and the more hours, days, and weeks I study it I realize THERE ARE SHADY COLLECTION AGENCIES AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM.

I don't believe I was ever legally responsible to make payment to this company since they were not the original creditor. I am fighting them until they remove this account from my file and I don't care what I have to pay a lawyer to have this done if necessary.

BE SMARTNEVER PAY A COLLECTION AGENCY UNTIL YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE TO DO SO>

Palisades and other collection agencies are not trustworthy. They do not care about you or if they hurt people. This company will get it's day...IN HELL!!!

Pissedoffconsumer
charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 09:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection-LLC/nationwide/Palisades-Collection-LLC-Palisades-Collection-LLC-Is-Going-Down-Englewood-Cliffs-New-Jer-382397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection, LLC