Complaint Review: Palisades Collection

• Submitted: Sat, August 27, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, August 27, 2005

• Reported By:Tucson Az
Palisades Collection
87 South Commerce Way Bethlehem, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Palisades Collection ripoff Bethlehem Pennsylvania

I have an A.T.T. Collection showing up on my credit Report- I contacted Palisades and it seems like the only way they have of Determining your Open Collection is thru Social security Number. First of all I have retired out of the Mortgage Industry after 32 very Active years and do know Legitimate Companies can find you in their reference Base by Name - Street Address Etc. Secondly - Limit Business does not file a Bad report on your Credit every 10 Days.

Also I do know that If in fact I did owe this ATT Account they would be contacting me - Seeing as how I have used the Long distance - Also had a Leased Phone from them for about 10 Years. So I think they know how to get hold of me when they want me. I really don't hide out. So I feel this is some sort of scam. - They refered me when I called #1-886-230-8075 (after a Long discussion- Not a real pleasant one, cause I don't think their Collectors can read, but only understand "Social Security Numbers" (Strange) and the I called the 2nd Number 888-570-5007 and she doesn't know how to acess anyone by name either. Strange Huh? Guess I'll have to see how Az. State Attorney General Feels about Collection Agencies. Last time I took one on they disappeared into the sunset.

Mary L
Marana, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2005 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection/Bethlehem-Pennsylvania/Palisades-Collection-ripoff-Bethlehem-Pennsylvania-155186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection