Complaint Review: Palisades Collection

• Submitted: Sat, March 29, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 29, 2008

• Reported By:Oakland Gardens New York
Palisades Collection
200 South Excutive Dr. 3Fl,brookfield, WI 53005 Brookfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

Palisades Collection fraud collection from paradise collection for AT T Wireless Brookfield New Jersey

When I applied for home loan with my broker, she told me it was declined due to lower score on credit report. and them i review the credit report. There was a collection from Palisades Collection" for AT T wireless.

I was so shock. I had never opened any account from AT T and did not own any AT T cell phone.

Also When I applied for home loan in year 2004, It was shown on my credit report. and I contacted AT T to clean this account already. Till today I found it still on my credit report . It harm me from obtaining my home loan.

Please let me know how to solve this issue or fight agaist the fraud company.

Tina
Oakland Gardens, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2008 12:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection/Brookfield-New-Jersey-53005/Palisades-Collection-fraud-collection-from-paradise-collection-for-AT-T-Wireless-Brookfiel-322184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection