Complaint Review: Palisades Collection

• Submitted: Fri, March 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 13, 2009

• Reported By:Harrodsburg Kentucky
Palisades Collection
210 Sylvan Avenue Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey U.S.A.

Palisades Collection Placed an ad in local newspaper taking me to circuit civil court for a credit card that was closed out when my husband died in 2000 Englewood Cliffs New Jersey

This company called asking for personal information concerning credit card numbers, address and other information. They claim that I owe $11.886.34. This does not exist and I'm 84 years old. They do not have my address, ssn, credit card number. They repeatedly asked for the credit card numbers and I finally hung up on them. It came out in our local (small town) newspaper, they are taking me to circuit civil court. The only way anyone could have a credit card with my name is if they stole my identity. All credit cards owned by me were paid in 2004. Someone please help! I'm on a fixed income and can't afford an attorney to hire someone to help me with this. My daughter is helping with her computer.
Thank you!
Mary

Mary
Harrodsburg, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection/Englewood-Cliffs-New-Jersey-07632/Palisades-Collection-Placed-an-ad-in-local-newspaper-taking-me-to-circuit-civil-court-for-433898. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection