Complaint Review: Palisades Collection

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2008

• Reported By:Covina California
Palisades Collection
210 Sylvan Ave Englewood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Palisades Collection For At&T Wireless charged with 3-accts delinquent on credit report Englewood New Jersey

After ordering credit report on line. there were 3 different amts owed to AT&T for cell phones. At first I thought maybe so. I have had several different cell numbers. A second look at the report I decided to make a statement regarding the delinquencies on the credit report. Today I decide to make good on the delinquent account but wanted more info on the bills. I typed in
Palisades Collections and NeW Jersey address for a phone number to dispute accounts.

That is when your Ripoff Report showed me that the company is a fraud. I was getting prepared to mail a check or pay off the account on line. I am trying to clean up my credit. I looked at the credit report more carefully for the dates of bill and one has 11-01-2006 I had T-mobile during that period and the other 2 bills show simply 01-01-0001. what year is that???
the 3 amounts are $58.00, $113.00 and $86.00 a total of $257.00. I am so glad to discover the truth and Ripoff Report web site. now i want to help others find the truth.

Covina, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2008 06:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection/Englewood-New-Jersey-07632/Palisades-Collection-For-AtT-Wireless-charged-with-3-accts-delinquent-on-credit-report-En-305032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection