Complaint Review: Palisades Collection

• Submitted: Thu, March 22, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, March 22, 2007

• Reported By:Escondido California
Palisades Collection
210 Sylvan Avenue Englewood, New Jersey U.S.A.

Palisades Collection ripoff fraudulent billing AT&T Wireless never had an account with them Englewood New Jersey

I never had an account with AT&T Wireless.

The amount I supposedly owe is $2,140 and, like I said before, I've never had a wireless account with AT&T.

I refuse to pay this debt that is not mine and I refuse to let it sit on my credit. My credit score has suffered enough already.

Escondido, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2007 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collection/Englewood-New-Jersey-07632/Palisades-Collection-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-ATT-Wireless-never-had-an-account-with-the-240339. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collection