Complaint Review: Palisades Collections, LLC

• Updated: Sat, December 10, 2011

• Reported By: Mary — Oxford Arkansas United States of America
Palisades Collections, LLC
200 South Executive Dr-3rd Floor Brookfield, Wisconsin United States of America

Palisades Collections, LLC Palisades collection agency harrassing telephone calls for collections of a debt, with no substantitive evidence, cannot contact a live person to discuss situation. Brookfield, Wisconsin

*Consumer Comment: Same problem

I have been receiving between 3 and 5 phone calls to my work 5 days a week, for the last month from this company. When I try to call and get more information, I get an automated service that runs you in circles, and never opts you to speak to a live person. I can not find in any of my research, what they could possibly have on me to collect, the names do not even match. Though Hughes is my MAIDEN name.

I have found 3 addresses, one doesn't have a physical address, and none of the telephone numbers match. On the automated system, they ask to look up an acct via your ss#, NO way am I going to provide a ss# to a company that I can't contact. I believe this is a scam of some sort, or at the very least a bad mistake.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collections-LLC/Brookfield-Wisconsin-53005/Palisades-Collections-LLC-Palisades-collection-agency-harrassing-telephone-calls-for-coll-806107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collections, LLC

Same problem

AUTHOR: rhonda - (United States of America)

I received a letter in mail from Convergent Outsourcing and it says the creditor is Palisades Collection. They say that I owe $199.39. I have never received any late bills of any kind that I have ignored, and therefore I do not owe this amount. I cannot get through to talk anyone.

The thing that I thought was odd was that I noticed that you said your last name was Hughes, which is also my last name. It just seems odd that both of our last names are Hughes and we both don't recall owing anyone any money. I think this is definitely a scam. I just hope that it doesn't hurt my credit score because we just bought a new truck last month and our credit score was excellent and we are going to be trying to buy a new house in the next few months. I am not going to be paying a bill that I know I don't owe.

I looked up Convergent and it said they deal with medical claims. My husband is in the military and most of my care is at the base hospital and anything that isn't is covered by Tricare, so I know I don't owe any medical bills. And anything would be under my husband's name even if I did. This is so shady and frustrating because you can't get a hold of a live person to talk to.