Complaint Review: Palisades Collections

• Submitted: Tue, July 13, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 13, 2004

• Reported By:Inglewood California
Palisades Collections
2425 Commerce Ave Ste 10 Duluth, Georgia U.S.A.

Palisades Collections Inc rip-off! Fraudulent AT&T bill for $40 filed on my credit report. Duluth Georgia

This company has filed a fake collection account for $40 for an AT&T bill that I don't have nor did I ever, for the year 2000. I haven't even had a phone under my name in I don't know how long.

The company, if it is a company, has reported it on my credit report which is affecting my actual report and score due to non payment. This means they have my social security number and my information.

Veronica
Inglewood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2004 10:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades-Collections/Duluth-Georgia-30096/Palisades-Collections-Inc-rip-off-Fraudulent-ATT-bill-for-40-filed-on-my-credit-report-98697. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades Collections