Complaint Review: Palisades

• Submitted: Sat, June 07, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 07, 2008

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Palisades
210 Sylvan Ave Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey U.S.A.

Palisades Dubious - Unrecognized ATT acct collection item posted to by credit report Englewood Cliffs New Jersey

Palisades (a NJ collection company) has posted a collection entry to my credit report.

I do not think I had ATT account during the time I was said to default/incurred the original balance - I do not recognize this dubious ATT acct listed in the collection item. I have always paid my telephone bills both landline and cellular in time - I am pretty sure of this.

How do I get this collection item removed?

Thanks

Suresh
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2008 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palisades/Englewood-Cliffs-New-Jersey-07632/Palisades-Dubious-Unrecognized-ATT-acct-collection-item-posted-to-by-credit-report-Engle-337995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palisades