Complaint Review: Palm Loan Advance

• Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: Tonya — daleville Alabama USA
Palm Loan Advance
2780 S. Jones Blvd. las vegas, Arizona United States of America

Palm Loan Advance Palm advance loans scammers!! preying on people who needs extra cash. las vegas, Arizona

I was checking my bank account 11/8/2012 and found that $30.00 was taken out of my account. My bank provided me with the information to contact who did this it was Palm Loan Advance. The phone number is 1-866-789-3114. I spoke with a alex posing as an agent, a laura posing as a agent, and the manager Mark MARTINEZ. they basically told me they was not going to reimburse my money. i tried to explain to them how unfair it was just because you have my information doesnt mean i wanted to agree to your terms. they said they try to help me in my situation and to have the 30 dollars back in my account was for me to get a loan with them . i refuse my account is in the negative 45.00 dollars. I called back to tell them to delete my information and the laura women i spoke with straight out lied. I had just spoke with Mark Martinez 30 minutes before calling back and i asked to speak with him, she told me he was on vacation for a month, i told her God have mercy on yall for doing people this way. i want my money back. with all these reports something needs to be done!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palm-Loan-Advance/las-vegas-Arizona-89146/Palm-Loan-Advance-Palm-advance-loans-scammers-preying-on-people-who-needs-extra-cash-l-966419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palm Loan Advance