Complaint Review: Palm Loan Advances

• Updated: Sun, October 28, 2012

• Reported By: Nancy M. — Somerset New Jersey United States of America
Palm Loan Advances
Internet, Florida United States of America

Palm Loan Advances I looked at my bank statement and noticed a company called Palm Loan Advances took $30.00 out of my checking account using a check that I didn't authorize them to cash on my account. Internet, Florida

I looked at my bank statement and noticed that a $30.00 check that I didn't write was cashed by a company called Palm Loan Advances.

I never used this company for any type of a loan and they should be sued and brought up on charges for fraudulent activity taking money from people without their consent.

This company is a bunch of scammers and when you try to contact them, they say you have reached them during non-business hours and to try to contact them back during normal business hours.

My other thought is that most of these loan type companies are open 24 hours and always have a live representative to speak to.

These scammers need to be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2012 06:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palm-Loan-Advances/Internet-Florida-/Palm-Loan-Advances-I-looked-at-my-bank-statement-and-noticed-a-company-called-Palm-Loan-A-961098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palm Loan Advances