license

Complaint Review: Palm Loan Advances

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Chelsea — Antioch Tennessee U.S.A.
Palm Loan Advances
2780 S Jones Blvd Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Palm Loan Advances Palm Loan Advances processed a $30 check without consent Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Notify your bank

Palm Loan Advances processed a $30 check from my account which sent me into overdraft which is an  34.00 charge. When I called them the first time they offered to send me a $100 gift card.
They claimed I went to their website and agreed to a 30.00 application fee. I asked her to show me, where it is posted on their site and where I agreed to it.  She just repeated it is clearly stated. I have never been to their website nor have I ever heard of them.   She just kept directing me to the site, and adivsed if I had additional questions to call back.  I stated I have questions now, why do I need to call back.  So I went to site as directed while she was on the phone she still could not direct me to where the $30 charge is posted.  Just kept saying that a $100 gift card was being sent via email.

I was speaking with a Camilla @ 866.789.3114, I asked to speak to someone who spoke English as I was having trouble understanding her, and was not afforded that opportunity.
I was clearly not getting anywhere and call was terminated by Camilla.

Approximately 2 mins later my phone rang with a "Loan Officer" who wanted to promote Advanced Education Assistance, when I stated I was not interested, again I was hung-up on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palm-Loan-Advances/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/Palm-Loan-Advances-Palm-Loan-Advances-processed-a-30-check-without-consent-Las-Vegas-Ne-944002. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palm Loan Advances

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Notify your bank

AUTHOR: Niko234 - (United States of America)

Notify your bank that the company processed a check without your consent. They should investigate and there is evidence of fraud the charges should be reversed. They will ask how did this company managed to get your bank information.
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC