Complaint Review: Palm Loan Advances

• Submitted: Mon, November 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: eatonlamont — Greenville North Carolina United States of America
Palm Loan Advances

Palm Loan Advances They withdrew $30.00 from my checking account w/o permission. Internet

I filled out loan application online and apparently this company charge a fee lfor locating loans for you, but i never read anything about a fee. I call the number on the check from the bank. The lady said that I need to this web site (pushloanz.co) to fill out a loan application and the company would call me to approve the loan and if I was declined they would refund my $30.00 since none of their companies approved my loan. I did that and when i submitted my application it said "coud not be complete in real time in a blank screen. I never heard from any loan company and the lady does answer the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2012 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palm-Loan-Advances/internet/Palm-Loan-Advances-They-withdrew-3000-from-my-checking-account-wo-permission-Internet-973693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palm Loan Advances