Complaint Review: Palm Loan Advances

• Submitted: Mon, October 08, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 08, 2012

• Reported By: Lynn — Iowa United States of America
Palm Loan Advances

Palm Loan Advances This so called company took $30.00 out of my bank account without my knowledge or consent, which cost me $50 in overdraft fees Internet

This so called company, Palm Loan Advance, took $30.00 out of my checking account without my knowledge or consent.  Their electronic check cost me $50.00 in overdraft fees, which I cannot afford because I am disabled and live below the poverty level in the US.

I have no idea how they got ahold of my information.  I had no access to the internet from September 23, 2012 thru September 30, 2012.  I also have absolutely no reason to look for a loan that I know I cannot repay.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2012 11:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palm-Loan-Advances/internet/Palm-Loan-Advances-This-so-called-company-took-3000-out-of-my-bank-account-without-my-k-952635. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palm Loan Advances