Complaint Review: Palm Shaikh/Delta Delivery Service

• Submitted: Thu, May 07, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, May 07, 2009

• Reported By:smyrna Florida
Palm Shaikh/Delta Delivery Service
1340 Milledge St. East Point, Georgia U.S.A.

Palm Shaikh/Delta Delivery Service This man never paid me my wages for working for him as an Over the Road Driver. East Point Georgia

This guy is into all sorts of companies. Making all kinds of money. While I believe in the free enterprise system and am NOT against anyone making money. He does it dishonestly.
He hired me to drive truck for him. While I was out on the road, the leasing company call for me to get the truck serviced. When I turned it in, I was told to get out of the truck with all my stuff. The truck was in the process of recovery for non payment on his lease agreement. There I am 500+ miles from home, kicked out of the truck.
He emailed checks for payment but the company in charge of the trucks stated it would be seventy two hours before the checks would clear. Until checks clear, I am homeless.
That was March 31-2009. I called the leasing company on May 5- 2009 and was informed the checks bounced. On April 1-2009 I had to find my own way home with all my stuff. It cost me $500. My first pay period was April 3-2009. I have not to this date received my first paycheck or any others. This man will not answer any communications of any kind.
So I am out $2000.

Scamed
smyrna, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2009 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palm-ShaikhDelta-Delivery-Service/East-Point-Georgia-30344/Palm-ShaikhDelta-Delivery-Service-This-man-never-paid-me-my-wages-for-working-for-him-as-449726. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palm Shaikh/Delta Delivery Service