Complaint Review: Palm Trace Landings Apartments

• Updated: Wed, October 24, 2012

• Reported By: robles.barnaby — Pembroke Pines Florida United States of America
Palm Trace Landings Apartments
6351 Palm Trace Landings Dr Davie, Florida United States of America

Palm Trace Landings Apartments You can check in anytime you want, but you can never leave! Davie, Florida

Me and my wife were done moving out 3 days before the lease was up so I went and asked if there was any issue with turning in the key early. They said no. We get our final statement and to our surprise we owed them 400$. 120 were for moving out early and 150 for refinishing a bathtub. I filed a Better Business Bureau complaint and they said we moved out early and broke our lease and the 150 were because the bathtub was dirty. I don't know much about cleaning services but I don't imagine if you tried to get an estimate on cleaning one regular sized bathtub, 150 dollars would sound like a reasonably priced. My wife is very clean and does a good job cleaning so I know we did not leave the tub in a dirty condition.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/24/2012 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palm-Trace-Landings-Apartments/Davie-Florida-33314/Palm-Trace-Landings-Apartments-You-can-check-in-anytime-you-want-but-you-can-never-leave-959212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palm Trace Landings Apartments