Complaint Review: Palmer Command Production, LLC, Taxdeedtrips.com

• Updated: Tue, February 05, 2013

• Reported By: Massimo — DANIA BEACH Florida United States of America
Palmer Command Production, LLC, Taxdeedtrips.com
4613 University Drive #330 Coral Springs, Florida United States of America

Palmer Command Production, LLC, Taxdeedtrips.com Promised return on investment. Thief, Swindler, Scam artist, Liar Coral Springs, Florida

I first met Peter by accident at a Starbucks.  He was taking to someone else and since I have always been interested in Tax Deed, I asked for more information.  We met another time and at that time I invested $5,000.00 for his Tax Deed Trips Seminars which, he told me, included buying a property at a Tax Deed Auction and getting a 75% ownership.  I attended the Tax Deed Trip to Jacksonville at the end of April of 2012 and then attended another seminar given by him in July of 2012 in Coral Springs Florida.  At that Seminar he talked about the doctor, lawyers and other professional people that cannot attend his seminars but do invest money with him.  Supposedly he buys properties and them gives the investors a 75% share in the profits.  I spoke to him and he told me that I could do the same with just a $ 25,000.00 investment.  Since I do not have a lot of time to travel within the state and participate in the tax deed auction I decided to invest the money.  I gave him a check for $20,000.00 (the remaining $5,000.00 I had given to him when I first signed up for the program).  He promised me that investors get different and special treatment with a dedicated phone number that I could use to contact him; he also promised me that he would help me in changing the deed to investment properties I own to Trusts for asset protection, and also establishing corporation, in states such as Nevada, that I could use for the Trusts.  After the Seminar Peter Palmer sent me a text about upcoming tax deed auction which I could not attend because my wife had to have surgery.  I informed Peter Palmer about it.  Since then I only got a text in December 2012 about properties he had bought.  I have called him and text him several text him several times and he has never returned any of my calls.  He made me believe that I was investing money with him and did not have to attend the tax deed trips.  After reading the contract I signed I doubt that I will ever get my money back.  I am writing my experience because this person needs to be stopped from ripping other people off.  He does not do what he says or what he wants you to believe he says and hides behind contracts that he makes you sign.  He is a scam artist and someone needs to stop him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmer-Command-Production-LLC-Taxdeedtripscom/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Palmer-Command-Production-LLC-Taxdeedtripscom-Promised-return-on-investment-Thief-S-1009538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmer Command Production, LLC, Taxdeedtrips.com

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC