Complaint Review: Palmer Command Production, LLC

• Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: Manny — Miami Florida
Palmer Command Production, LLC
4613 University Drive #330 Coral Spring, FL. Internet USA

Palmer Command Production, LLC AKA Peter Palmer Real Estate Investor and Tax Deed Trip Seminars Scam Rip Off My Money Coral Springs Florida

After a few months of hearing Peter Palmer on his radio show ,I decided to attented Mr. Palmer's Free Tax Deed seminars. He convince me and others to make an investment in his course which included a property which he would buy for each one at the Tax Deed Auction. We took a trip with him to Jacksonville FL. which was included in the price and he showed us and explain the process. He did not buy anything that day but said that he would attend many other auctions that year and send us a copy of our property. In 2010 I gave Mr. Palmer $7500 to make the investment for me knowing that he would get paid a percentage from the profit after he sold it. I waited and waited to hear or recieve information about my investment from Mr. Palmer . Mr. Palmer sometimes would answer his phone and tell me that soon I would recieve information from him. I have kept in touch with several investors from his seminar and they all tell me that they are in the same situation. 2 months before posting my complain I email and left messages to Mr. Palmer about this complain. Since last year I have not been able to find Peter palmer. Mr. Palmer used his credibility as a public worker to convince me to do business with him. I am posting this complain so that Mr. Palmer return my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmer-Command-Production-LLC/internet/Palmer-Command-Production-LLC-AKA-Peter-Palmer-Real-Estate-Investor-and-Tax-Deed-Trip-Se-1064450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmer Command Production, LLC