Complaint Review: PalmerCash

• Submitted: Fri, October 05, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2007

• Reported By:Reston Virginia
PalmerCash
11671 President Drive Boise, Idaho U.S.A.

PalmerCash No shirts, no communication, big problem Boise Idaho

*UPDATE Employee: Will correct any issues/problems with orders

About two weeks ago (on 23 Sept) I ordered two t-shirts (not cheap t-shirts either) from Palmer Cash on a recommendation from a friend. The website claims that "orders will ship the same day and arrive within 4-5 business days (14 days for international orders). But sometimes someone is out sick and we get behind for a day." Earlier this week I sent an email and I called and had no response.

Last I checked, Virginia was in the same country as Idaho and thus would not be considered "international." This is just flat poor service from start to finish. Right now I doubt that I will ever see my t-shirts or my $50 again. But I will make sure that everyone I know knows about this - and that's a lot of people. There's just no excuse at all for this kind of bad business that borders on fraud.

Virginiagirl
Reston, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2007 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PalmerCash/Boise-Idaho-83713/PalmerCash-No-shirts-no-communication-big-problem-Boise-Idaho-277351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PalmerCash

AUTHOR: Rachelle - (U.S.A.)

I am an employee of PalmerCash.com. I am sorry that anyone may have had issues with us in the past. We try very hard to respond to all emails, answer all phone calls, respond to all messages. However some do slip through the cracks. I will resolve any complaints if they will just email me again at customerservice@palmercash.com or call our 800 number. Again I do apologize for any problems anyone out there has had.