Complaint Review: PalmerCash

• Submitted: Mon, June 02, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2008

• Reported By:Asheville North Carolina
PalmerCash
5260 Sawyer Avenue Boise, Idaho U.S.A.

PalmerCash RIPOFF SCAM Company That Sneers As They Screw Trusting Americans ~ June 2008 Boise Idaho

*UPDATE Employee: Not trying to screw our customers

On May 20th, 2008 I ordered and paid for 5 tee shirts to be sent to my son for his birthday. His birthday was May 26th. He never got the t-shirts.

Today is June 2nd and still no shirts.

I called the company and emailed them quite a few times. They finally answered after my last message to them expressed my extreme disappointment and frustration and I explained my intention to call my credit card company to cancel their payment AND the Boise Idaho Better Business Bureau to lodge a formal complaint against them.

When the woman called from Palmercash and left me a message she was actually sneering in her message to me. No apologies were offered. No empathy was offered. NOTHING was offered to me in the way of understanding. The only thing I got from this woman was scorn, because I questioned why it took 9 days so far to get an answer from them. The only explanation I got was that they were "so busy going in and out of their 'warehouse' that no one really had the time to hear the phone ring or to return a call."

Huh? This is customer service?

No, this isn't customer service, this is the sound of the shaft being given to the American public.

Youruinedmysonsbirthdayinnc
Asheville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2008 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PalmerCash/Boise-Idaho-83714/PalmerCash-RIPOFF-SCAM-Company-That-Sneers-As-They-Screw-Trusting-Americans-June-2008-Bo-336511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PalmerCash

Not trying to screw our customers

AUTHOR: Marketingatpalmercash - (U.S.A.)

Let me first say that I am sorry for your experience with our company. We continually strive to better our customer service and meet our customers needs. In your specific case, our customer service representative was no longer with the company and we had people from our shipping department filling in as best they could until we found a suitable replacement. I am sorry that your complaint was not handled properly or in the manner you wished. We try to address every individual customer service complaint and assure that the error doesn't happen again and we will address this specific complaint as well.

In regards to your son not receiving the items, most likely this was due to an item in your order running out of stock that day. You should have been notified via email of the item or items being placed on backorder. If not, again I apologize.

I can assure you though we are not out to rip-off our customers, we are not a scam company. Our customers are very important to us, we make customer service a top priority at our company and once in a while, we have a customer who has a bad experience. When that happens, our policy is to make up for that error as best we can.