Complaint Review: Palmercash.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2008

• Reported By:Edmonton Alberta
Palmercash.com
5260 Sawyer Ave Boise, Idaho U.S.A.

Palmercash.com Goods not received & Extremely poor customer service Boise Idaho

*Author of original report: FINALLY received package

This company has the absolute worst service I have ever encountered from an internet business. I placed an order with them that was apparently shipped out over 1 month ago, yet I have not received anything. I've been unable to get any information from the company about my order, except that my order status is "complete" when I log in to their site. I am extremely concerned that my order status is listed as complete when I have not received anything. I have no idea where my items are. The staff have not been responsive to my emails and I have been unable to reach them by phone for the last 3 weeks. (someone emailed me asking for clarification of a phone message I left, which I responded to with a detailed message on Jan21 but got no response back).

I understand that they are shipping an international order (I live in Canada) and that it may take longer than usual to arrive. However if the package was shipped from Idaho on December 18 should be here by now, as it is January 25. If an order is going to take that long to arrive, it's not a big deal but the company should be communicating to me that everything is ok with the order.

There is just no excuse for not responding to my concerns. It is obviously a poorly run company that doesn't value its customers and takes no pride in customer service. I can't forsee any circumstances under which I would order from palmercash.com again, and I will certainly not recommend them to anyone. I also intend to forward a link of their ripoff report page to any websites that they advertise with (I found them through perezhilton.com and I will be emailing him today). DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

Jetset
Edmonton, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2008 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmercashcom/Boise-Idaho/Palmercashcom-Goods-not-received-Extremely-poor-customer-service-Boise-Idaho-303327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmercash.com

FINALLY received package

AUTHOR: Jetset - (Canada)

I finally received my order. However, I stand by my previous comments that this company has no clue how to treat their customers or simply does not care. I am happy with the product itself, but I will never order from this company again as there are other companies with similar merchandise but better service staff.