Complaint Review: Palmetto Marketing Aka PMI

• Submitted: Sat, July 23, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, July 23, 2005

• Reported By:Farmington Hills Michigan
Palmetto Marketing Aka PMI
7522 Wiles Road Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing - PMI RIPOFF offered refund only when threatened with police action!! Coral Springs Florida

Add another sucker to the list! I got schmoozed for nearly $80.00- and I was AMAZED at how quickly they cashed my check! (I'm in Michigan and this crack-pot company is based in Florida).

I followed the cancellation instructions on the back of the receipt. I mailed, I called and I faxed. The ONLY time I got a response is when I mailed a FOURTH cancellation notice, threatening to involve not only my local police agency, local BBB, but the Coral Springs Police as well as whatever agencies in Florida would hear me out.

I did email the Investigations Unit at Coral Springs Police and asked their advice about what to do. I am still currently working with them.

I did receive a post card from Palmetto Marketing stating that a refund had been issued. No indication as far as how I would recieve it, but at least there was some communication on their part. If I don't hear anything by August 1, 2005, I fully plan to pursue this, even if I have to go to Florida Small Claims Court.

I STRONGLY urge everyone who was ripped off by these azz-holes to contact your local police and file a complaint. I would also contact the Coral Springs Police. Keep bombarding PMI with refund requests, and let them know that we're not going to take this laying down. Let PMI know that you are willing to go to the police and file whatever kind of charges you can against them. But I wouldn't stop there, not until you have your refund in your hands. I know I won't!

Sarah
Farmington Hills, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2005 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing-Aka-PMI/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Palmetto-Marketing-PMI-RIPOFF-offered-refund-only-when-threatened-with-police-action-C-151045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing Aka PMI