Complaint Review: Palmetto Marketing - Gemini Sales

• Submitted: Mon, September 12, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, September 12, 2005

• Reported By:Warren Ohio
Palmetto Marketing - Gemini Sales
7522 Wiles Rd., Ste 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing - Gemini Sales ripoff, never recieved my order, stole my 40 bucks. Coral Springs Florida

On May 11,'05 I was approached by an alleged high school teen trying to get enough sales to take a school trip. He was working as a representative of the Gemini Sales Co. soliciting for Palmetto Marketing, Inc. This all seemed like a fund raiser for a good cause.

The customer receipt said to wait 90 to 120 days for delivery. I thought this was an eccessive processing time but I gave them the whole 4 months. I only realized there was no phone number today when I decided to call and remind them of my order.

So I tried to find them on-line before writing to them. I only found rip-off reports about them. Some say they never received responses to there letters. I'm not even going to bother with a letter at this point. I just hope these thieves are put out of business and charges are brought on them.

I'm an aspiring business owner myself. It's companies like Palmetto that cause unnecessary merchant/consumer distrust in the market place. Kudos to all the honest sales people out there.

Mike
Warren, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2005 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing-Gemini-Sales/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Palmetto-Marketing-Gemini-Sales-ripoff-never-recieved-my-order-stole-my-40-bucks-Cora-156763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing - Gemini Sales