Complaint Review: Palmetto Marketing, Inc, Aka JC Sales, Aka PMI, Aka Publishers Marketing, Inc

• Submitted: Sat, January 29, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 29, 2005

• Reported By:APO Alabama
Palmetto Marketing, Inc, Aka JC Sales, Aka PMI, Aka Publishers Marketing, Inc
7522 Wiles Rd. STE. 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing, Aka JC Sales, Aka PMI, Aka Publishers Marketing, would have been ripped off if not for your website, company lies about belonging to Better Business Bureau Coral Springs Florida

A young adult came to the door selling magazines so he could get points and win his trip to Cancun. He kept wanting to come inside and I said no, and placed my dog between him and myself. I finally purchased one magazine.

As soon as I closed the door, I went to a search engine (dogpile) and put in the company name, your articles popped up, so I checked Better business bureau -BBB for the company and learned that they had negative reports and were not a member of BBB. I immediately left my home and found the salesman. I made him give me my check back, then his "manager" came over and I said you guys are a scam.

He said oh no..I have been with the company for over 15 years and the company is a member of BBB. Again, they are not members of BBB and further more, according to BBB, the company was first started in 1992. So there is no way this guy has been with the company that long and he lied about the company being a member of BBB (better business bureau). Thank you for your website, I have a feeling you just saved me money.

Daleville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2005 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing-Inc-Aka-JC-Sales-Aka-PMI-Aka-Publishers-Marketing-Inc/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Palmetto-Marketing-Aka-JC-Sales-Aka-PMI-Aka-Publishers-Marketing-would-have-been-rippe-129405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing, Inc, Aka JC Sales, Aka PMI, Aka Publishers Marketing, Inc