Complaint Review: Palmetto Marketing, Inc (Lightning Inc) By Rod Cooper

• Submitted: Sat, November 08, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, November 08, 2003

• Reported By:Cincinnati Ohio
Palmetto Marketing, Inc (Lightning Inc) By Rod Cooper
7522 Wiles Rd Ste 112 Coral Springs, Florida U.S.A.

Palmetto Marketing, Inc (Lightning Inc) By Rod Cooper Ripoff Coral Springs Florida

I am new to my area and when the boy came to my door selling magazines I thought it was legit.
That was 6/3/03, now it is 11/08/03, I still do not have my magazines. I don't have $20 to throw away! I had my niece with me and that makes me want to tell her not to sell anything at school because it is a scam!
This teaches childern to lie and steal. And this is not the impression I want to instill in my niece. This company will rot in hell before they will get another dime out of me! And I'm sorry for all other fundraisers out there because I do have a soft spot because I had to go door to door for school once. But now I'm going to have to be tuff as nails in order not to be taken advantage of again!!!

Kimberly
Cincinnati, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2003 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Palmetto-Marketing-Inc-Lightning-Inc-By-Rod-Cooper/Coral-Springs-Florida-33067/Palmetto-Marketing-Inc-Lightning-Inc-By-Rod-Cooper-Ripoff-Coral-Springs-Florida-71368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Palmetto Marketing, Inc (Lightning Inc) By Rod Cooper

pound